Coxwold Tea Rooms Bed and Breakfast
Open Tuesday - Sunday inclusive from 10am to 4pm (April - October)
Delighted to be open on a Bank Holiday Monday from 10am to 4pm.
Open Thursday - Sunday inclusive from 11am to 3pm (November - March)
Telephone: 01347 868232
- Serving Heavenly Coffee, Lattes, Cappucinos, Espresso & Americanos.
- Yorkshire Tea.
- Hot Paninis.
- Yorvale Ice Cream.
- Locally sourced bacon, sausage, eggs, pies, sausage rolls and cheese.
- Home made Cakes and Scones.
- San Pellegrino Drinks.
- Cawstons Ginger Beer and Cloudy Apple.
- We are delighted to offer a selection of locally crafted beers, ciders and good quality wines and fizz at sensible prices.
- Cyclists welcome along with muddy boots and four paws!
- Glorious garden.
- Groups of over 10, prior notice in advance please wherever possible
Coxwold Tearooms Bed & Breakfast
Rates from £59 per double/twin room per night Sunday - Thursday inclusive
Rates from £69 per double/twin room per night Friday - Saturday inclusive
Three cosy and comfortable rooms perfect for cyclists, walkers and couples.
The rate includes full Yorkshire breakfast, Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels,bathrobes, TV, WiFi and complimentary natural toiletries from Oakwood Aromatics during your stay.
Shared shower rooms and toilets are just across from your room.
Secure bike storage is available and it's the perfect base to explore the North York Moors National Park, Yorkshire Coast, City of York and beyond from!
Great food, locally sourced, the perfect place to eat, sleep and meet!
See you soon,
Love from Sarah, Jackie and the gal's!