Book Bed and Breakfast using our contact form below and get a 10% discount.
Coxwold Tea Rooms Bed and Breakfast
We are excited to announce our first bistro evening on November 9th between 5-9pm in conjunction with Rumah Homes Christmas Sale launch. This will be a 3-course meal with vegetarian and vegan options available. Please drop us an email or give us a call for further details and booking (pre-booking is essential).
Open Tuesday - Sunday inclusive from 10am to 4pm (April - September)
Closed Thursday 2nd November 2017 &
Thursday 9th November but open for the evening between 16:00-20:00
Delighted to be open on a Bank Holiday Monday from 10am to 4pm.
Open Thursday - Sunday inclusive from 10am to 4pm (October - March)
Telephone: 01347 868 138
Slouch in our 'Snug', gaze at the picturesque village from our Edwardian shuttered windows or bask amongst the buddleia and butterflies in our beautiful rear garden; Coxwold Tearooms invites you to indulge in any (if not all!) of these activities whilst enjoying: Brunch, Lunch, an Early Supper and a plethora of Rare Teas.
We pride ourselves on our home-made cakes, bakes and devilishly delicious 'Summat Special' menu which changes with the seasons.
Available for private events, contact us for further details
- Serving Rare Tea - The World's Very Best Artisan Tea Sourced From Small Family Run Tea Farms.
- Roost Coffee (Malton), Lattes, Cappucinos, Espresso & Americanos.
- Sourdough and sandwiches made with home-made, freshly baked bread.
- Locally sourced meat from Northallerton's Family Butchers.
- Cawstons Ginger Beer and Cloudy Apple.
- Fentman's Dandellion and Burdock and Elderflower soft drinks.
- We are delighted to offer a selection of locally crafted beers, ciders and carefully selected wines.
- Cyclists welcome along with muddy boots and four paws!
- Gloriously quintessential English garden.
- Can't get enough of the treats, take our scones home with you
Bed & Breakfast – Open all year round
New room rates
October - February: £69 Monday – Sunday all inclusive
March - September: £85 Monday - Sunday all inclusive
Three cosy and comfortable rooms perfect for cyclists, walkers and couples.
The rate includes full Yorkshire breakfast (happy to cater for a range of culinary tastes upon request), Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels, bathrobes, TV, hair dryer, WiFi, our complimentary 'Tea Tray' and natural/organic toiletries.
Shared shower rooms and toilets are just across from your room where you can find more pampering products to freshen up with finesse.
Secure storage for bike and/or fishing equipment is available and it's the perfect base to explore the North York Moors National Park, Howardian Hills home to the magnificent Castle Howard, Yorkshire Coast, quirky and charming town of Whitby, City of York and beyond!
Our sweets, treats and feasts are made by our two in-house chefs with a tentative touch and locally-sourced produce wherever possible (within 20 miles). All are served with a smile and a wealth of local information should you need it. The Coxwold Tearooms and B&B - The perfect place to eat, sleep and meet.
See you soon,
Tom & Emmy